Bino is a video player with the following main features:
- Support for stereoscopic 3D video, with a wide variety of input and output formats.
- Support for multi-display video, e.g. for powerwalls, Virtual Reality installations and other multi-projector setups.
Bino currently works on GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X, and Windows. It is based on the following libraries:
- OpenGL (with GLEW) for video output.
- OpenAL for audio output.
- FFmpeg to decode video and audio files.
- Qt for the user interface.
- LibASS to render subtitles.
- Optionally Equalizer for advanced multi-display support.