Bino 1.4.2 is released!
This version restores compatibility with the latest FFmpeg versions.
Bino 1.4.1 is released!
The following changes were made:
- Fix display of 2D video and images.
- Fix compatibility with OpenGL 2.0, for certain Intel graphics chips.
- Fix problems with NVIDIA driver series 304.x on Linux.
- Fix several problems with the build system.
- Add Bulgarian translation.
Bino 1.4.0 is released!
This is the new stable version. Since version 1.2, the following features were added:
- Support for the new output mode Left/right view alternating, also known as frame sequential. This works with 120Hz active stereo projectors and displays when OpenGL stereo is not available.
- Better support for audio control. Volume, mute, and delay can be adjusted, and the output device can be selected.
- Support for scripting via script files or named pipes.
- Much improved support for older graphics cards.
- Support for video output via SDI on NVIDIA Quadro cards.
- Automatic support for high precision color input and output (30 bits per pixel).
- Single-frame stepping via the '.' key.
- An adjustable zoom mode for videos that are wider than the screen.
- Support for opening multiple input devices, and for requesting MJPEG data from input devices.
- Support for the MPO, JPS, and PNS file formats for stereoscopic images.
- Support for DLP 3-D Ready Sync.
- Various user interface tweaks, including support for multimedia keyboards and a Recent Files section in the File menu.
Older news can be found in the news archive.